What is 'The Forum?'

The Forum takes its name from the ancient Roman Forum where issues, opinions, and news were argued, reiterated, and analyzed. Our mission is not to report, but to give the reader a in depth view on situations, events, and just about anything at hand. Feel free to read and comment about my usual summary of the NBA, analyzation of the upcoming election, or thoughts on the economy.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

My Sources

I just wanted to credit my sources here because I realized if I wanted to be taken seriously as a website, I can't just pull stastics and dates out of the air.
For Scooter Libby article-
  • msn news keyword scooter Libby
  • Wikipedia keyword presidential pardon

For hot-botton issue article

  • Guttmacher Institue (I got through wikipedia)
  • Wikipedia keyword Abortion

I mainly use general knowledge and I do not use statitics or dates or anything factual that I don't fully believe is true. If you can find evidence I am wrong please write for I don't want to be posting lies.

No comments: