Just finishing up my NBA picks
Eastern Conference Finals-
Pistons vs. Boston
Regular Season: Boston leads 2 - 1
My Pick: Pistons - Before I defend this pick, I just want to say that regardless of who wins this series, the Eastern Conference Champion will defeat the Western Conference Champion. Now, back to the hard part. These are two great teams that match up very well. Both are considered the best defensive teams in the league with veteran players that know how to get the job done. However, I think that Pistons will have drive this year after a disheartening loss to Cleveland this year. In addition, I think they will need to play the nastiest-grittiest, hard nosed basketball ever, like they did when they beat the Celtics in Boston(Great Game). While Boston is a great team, I think that being the underdogs will help the Pistons overcome their playoff funk and go to the Finals.
The NBA Finals-
Pistons vs. Spurs
My Pick: Pistons - The Pistons are a little bit younger with a strong second line that should be able to contain the explosive Manu. In addition, the Spurs aren't used to playing defense in the West so the Pistons should be able to control the tempo and run the show.
A closing note: This is going one really awesome postseason
What is 'The Forum?'
The Forum takes its name from the ancient Roman Forum where issues, opinions, and news were argued, reiterated, and analyzed. Our mission is not to report, but to give the reader a in depth view on situations, events, and just about anything at hand. Feel free to read and comment about my usual summary of the NBA, analyzation of the upcoming election, or thoughts on the economy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment