A quarter of this NBA season has already passed so I've decided to give an update on my predictions about this season.
1. The Cavs - not doing so good. I still believe they are good team and will go far in the play-offs, but their record isn't showing it. Without Lebron, they've been terrible. My Update: Off to a rocky start, but with Lebron they'll still make it far in the playoffs.
2. Chicago - one of my honorable mentions; right now they're making me look like an idiot. I still have faith; Ben(edict) Wallace is looking up and they shown tenacity especially against their rivals.
3. Orlando - Also one of my honorable mentions, they are doing great. An 8th seed team last year, they are playing like a first seed. Dwight Howard, who's on my fantasy team, has exceeded all expectations, making Grant Hill look stupid for leaving a play-off material team.
4. Phoenix, Spurs, and Detroit - All doing solid. We know how the season's gonna go, can't we fast forward to the play-offs?
5. Boston - I admit, I was a skeptic. They're too selfish, too old, they've never played before. I'm eating my own words. While they've had a relatively easy schedule, they still are showing their ability and a definite lock for the second round of the NBA play-offs, we just need to see how they do against a good team.
6. The Hornets?!?!? - Who saw this? With all their players healthy, Chris Paul playing like an all-star, and Peja knocking down treys, this team is Hot. We'll see how they do against some veteran teams, but they're going to the playoffs.
What is 'The Forum?'
The Forum takes its name from the ancient Roman Forum where issues, opinions, and news were argued, reiterated, and analyzed. Our mission is not to report, but to give the reader a in depth view on situations, events, and just about anything at hand. Feel free to read and comment about my usual summary of the NBA, analyzation of the upcoming election, or thoughts on the economy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment